idlowker.com – The enthusiasm of all job seekers, the following is information about job vacancies in the field of chemicals in Indonesia which is a well-known subsidiary of FMCG in Indonesia, namely:Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow – making sustainable living commonplace.PT Unilever Oleochemical Indonesia is a wholly owned Unilever subsidiary company set – up in Indonesia and is the vehicle which is driving two big CAPEX projects: Big Leap (Palm fractionation) and Dove Make (Soap Noodle making). Big Leap is a Procurement led, backward integration project, and Dove is a category lead capacity expansion project. Combined CAPEX investment of over EUR 120m. Project Management is being done by UENS. UOI is an exported oriented unit, designated as a bonded zone and is also a USD company. Main business of UOI is to buy feedstock triglyceride oil (mainly CPKO) and then split and fractionate it to constituent fatty acids. Relevant co – products / by – products so produced are then sold both to other Unilever entities as well as to the outside market.
PT Unilever Oleochemical Indonesia – Sei Mangkei – North Sumatera is one of the world’s olechemical companies which located in North Sumatera is welcoming high caliber professionals to come onboard as part of our management team as:
Unilever Oleochemical Indonesia (UOI) Management Trainee
- We are looking for a young active, passionate, and well mannered individual with strong leadership skills to be a part of our successful journey. Join Us!
- Be Willing to be placed in Sei Mangkei-North Sumatera
- Has Bachelor Degree of:
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Metallurgy Engineering
- Physic Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- with minimum GPA 3.3 / 4.0 Graduate 2019
- Is fluent in English both verbal and written (TOEFL 450 or more)
- Has excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Has active participation in extracurricular and social activities
- Is proactive and possesses strong will to make things happen.
- Online application submission
- Initial Interview
- Focus Group Discussion
- Final Interview
- Medical Check-up
- Start The Journey: 28th May, 2019 — 27th June 2019.
Note: Ingin mendapatakan informasi langsung dari email kami untuk lowongan kerja CPNS, BUMN, Perusahaan Swasta, Multinational Company, dan bidang lainnya silahkan, mendaftar disini.
Interested candidates are invted to submit your application to links below.
Apply to ECC UGM – Apply to SAC ITS
All application will be treated in strictest confidential and only short listed candidates will be notified.