idlowker.com – Morning enthusiasm for all job seekers, the following is information on job vacancies coming from one of the companies engaged in transportation which is a supporter of railroad companies in Indonesia, namely:PT Reska Multi Usaha (PT RMU) is a company jointly established by KAI with Yayasan Pusaka on July 2nd, 2003 in Jakarta. Shareholders of PT Reska are KAI holding 95.01% and Yayasan Pusaka holding 4.99%. At first PT RMU was a restaurant unit under KaDaop which managed most of restaurant trains. Then in 2003 PT Restoran Kereta Api (PT RESKA) was established as a subsidiary of KAI. Subsequently, in 2009 changed its name to PT Reska Multi Usaha (RMU).
PT Reska Multi Usaha (PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) Subsidiary) opens the opportunity for you who are young, fresh, and cheerful to join as:
- Male / Female
- Maximum 23 years old
- High School graduate majoring in Natural Sciences (IPA) or Social Sciences (IPS)
- Vocational School graduate majoring in Accounting or Office Administration
- Preferably experienced in related field for 1 year
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
- Make a letter / Nota Dinas
- Data Entry
- Data Recap
- Data Archiving
- Make an agenda / company activity schedule
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Identity card (KTP) and Family Card (KK)
- Diploma and SKHUN
- A valid Police Certificate (SKCK)
- Health Certificate from hospital / Puskesmas
- BPJS / KIS card (if any)
- TIN / NPWP (if any)
- Employment Certificate in related field (if any)
- Bank BRI account book (if any)
Note: Ingin mendapatakan informasi langsung dari email kami untuk lowongan kerja CPNS, BUMN, Perusahaan Swasta, Multinational Company, dan bidang lainnya silahkan, mendaftar disini.
Application subject: Staff ADMINISTRASI Kantor Pusat PT. Reska Multi UsahaApplication should be sent no Latest Date 16 August 2019 to: [email protected] cc: [email protected] and [email protected]
Email subject: ” Lamaran Staff Administrasi Kantor Pusat_Your Education_Your Major.
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.