idlowker.com – Indonesian morning enthusiasm, the following is job information coming from one of the companies engaged in the construction sector in Indonesia, namely:PT PP (Persero) Tbk is one of the largest construction Companies in Indonesia and has been established since 1953. With decades of experience, with decades of experience, the Company continuously improve its performance in order to deliver greater value to all stakeholders by focusing on the development of 6 (six) pillars of the company’s business, namely Construction, EPC, Property, Equipment, Investments, and Others (Precast).Based on the data from the Construction Development Board-Ministry of Public Works, the Company’s market share in 2014 is recorded at 4.84% from construction market share amounted to Rp500 trillion. With this amount of market share, thus making the Company as one of the largest construction companies in Indonesia.In running a continuously-growing construction business, human resources are key asset that needs to be truly developed and managed effectively. The Company applies the Human Capital Management approach in managing the HR. This method focuses on improving the quality of Human Resources that will be able to raise the Company’s capacity growth to meet the needs for growth.
This number increased compared to the previous year at 1619 employees. The Company increased the number of its workforce in line with the Company’s increased growth.
Management Trainee IT Policy & Compliance – Jakarta
- PT. PP (Persero) Tbk, a State Owned Enterprise (BUMN) which is engaged in Construction and Investment business with more than 60 years of experiences in construction of prestigious building, infrastructure, property and EPC, would like to invite you to join the Management Trainee Program of IT Policy & Compliance in our company with the following information:
- Preparation of IT Governance Guidelines, Procedures and Work Instruction in IT unit and make plans for implementation within the Company
- Socializing IT Governance Guidelines, Procedures and Work Instruction to all IT unit
- Manage documentation of IT Governance in all IT unit
- Monitoring the implementation of IT Governance in the Company
- Follow up on findings from internal and / or external Auditors
- Collecting audit data evidence to support the implementation of the Audit
Monitoring and manage IT Maturity COBIT
- Male / Female
- Maximum age of 28 years old
- Major in Computer Engineering / Informatics Engineering / Information System / Electrical Engineering (low current) from reputable university
- GPA ≥ 3.00
- Having experience in campus organization is a must
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in IT
- Understanding IT governance
- Understanding COBIT and ISO27001
- Able to deal and prioritize tasks & projects in the same time
Note: Gabung 30 Ribu member kami untuk mendapatkan informasi seputar dunia kesehatan dan tips kesehatan silahkan klik disini.
Those who are interested please apply to link below.
Latest date: 25 Maret 2020.All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up.