Home / D3 / PT Pertamina Bina Medika Indonesia – Penerimaan D3, S1 PWT Project Pertamina Group April 2020 | Lowongan Kerja | Lowongan Kerja 2020

PT Pertamina Bina Medika Indonesia – Penerimaan D3, S1 PWT Project Pertamina Group April 2020 | Lowongan Kerja | Lowongan Kerja 2020

PT Pertamina Bina Medika Indonesia , karir PT Pertamina Bina Medika Indonesia , lowongan kerja PT Pertamina Bina Medika Indonesia , lowongan kerja , karir 2020
sentraloker.net/

idlowker.com – Morning enthusiasm for all job seekers, the following is information on job vacancies coming from one of the companies engaged in the hospital which is one of the state-owned subsidiaries engaged in the oil sector, namely:PT Pertamina Bina Medika Indonesia Healthcare Corporation – Pertamedika IHC is a reputable company in Indonesia, running business in health care services. Pertamedika IHC is a directly-owned subsidiary company of state-owned oil giant PT Pertamina (Persero) or known as Pertamina Group. Pertamedika IHC was formed in 1997 with the legal basis of establishment Deed No 30 of 21 October 1997. Pertamina Group holds 99.98% shares in Pertamedika IHC. The other 0.02% remaining shares was owned by PT Pertamina Pedeve Indonesia.
As part of the Company’s business expansion, PT Pertamina Bina Medika Indonesia Healthcare Corporation invites qualified candidates to fulfill the position as follows

Dokter Umum

Requirements:

  • Male / Female, maximum age of 35 years old.
  • Minimum education of S1 in General Medicine.
  • Have a valid Registration Certificate (STR).
  • Good personality, attractive, have integrity, intelligence, and high energy.
  • Willing to work in Pertamina Pertamina Hospital as a hospital that specializes in serving COVID-19 patients.
  • Subject to and comply with company rules and regulations in force at Pertamina Jaya Hospital
  • Placement: Pertamina Jaya Hospital (Jl Jend Achmad Yani No 2, Central Jakarta).

Teknik Elektromedik

Requirements:

  • Male / Female, maximum age of 35 years old.
  • Minimum education of D3 in Electromedical Engineering.
  • Have a valid Registration Certificate (STR).
  • Good personality, attractive, have integrity, intelligence, and high energy.
  • Willing to work in Pertamina Pertamina Hospital as a hospital that specializes in serving COVID-19 patients.
  • Subject to and comply with company rules and regulations in force at Pertamina Jaya Hospital
  • Placement: Pertamina Jaya Hospital (Jl Jend Achmad Yani No 2, Central Jakarta).

Radiografer

Requirements:

  • Male / Female, maximum age of 35 years old.
  • Minimum education of D3 in Radiology.
  • Have a valid Registration Certificate (STR).
  • Good personality, attractive, have integrity, intelligence, and high energy.
  • Willing to work in Pertamina Pertamina Hospital as a hospital that specializes in serving COVID-19 patients.
  • Subject to and comply with company rules and regulations in force at Pertamina Jaya Hospital
  • Placement: Pertamina Jaya Hospital (Jl Jend Achmad Yani No 2, Central Jakarta).

Analis Kesehatan

Requirements:

  • Male / Female, maximum age of 35 years old.
  • Minimum education of D3 in Health Analyst.
  • Have a valid Registration Certificate (STR).
  • Good personality, attractive, have integrity, intelligence, and high energy.
  • Willing to work in Pertamina Pertamina Hospital as a hospital that specializes in serving COVID-19 patients.
  • Subject to and comply with company rules and regulations in force at Pertamina Jaya Hospital
  • Placement: Pertamina Jaya Hospital (Jl Jend Achmad Yani No 2, Central Jakarta).

Keperawatan Umum

Requirements:

  • Male / Female, maximum age of 35 years old.
  • Minimum education of D3 in Health Analyst.
  • Have a valid Registration Certificate (STR).
  • Good personality, attractive, have integrity, intelligence, and high energy.
  • Willing to work in Pertamina Pertamina Hospital as a hospital that specializes in serving COVID-19 patients.
  • Subject to and comply with company rules and regulations in force at Pertamina Jaya Hospital
  • Placement: Pertamina Jaya Hospital (Jl Jend Achmad Yani No 2, Central Jakarta).

Note: Ingin mendapatakan informasi langsung dari email kami untuk lowongan kerja CPNS, BUMN, Perusahaan Swasta, Multinational Company, dan bidang lainnya silahkan, mendaftar disini.

For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from Pertamina Group on following link below. To apply, please register directly through the Pertamina Group e-recruitment website with a link as follow.
Apply Online
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Attractive remuneration plus generous benefit will be offered to candidates suitable for each position.

>> Sumber Informasi

Check Also

LOKER PR. SUKUN KUDUS (MANAGEMENT TRAINEE) TUTUP 12 JUNI 2020

FOLLOW IG @LOKERSEMARANGKERJA Loker Kudus, PR Sukun yang beralamat di Desa Gondosari Kabupaten Kudus Jawa …