idlowker.com – Morning enthusiasm for all job seekers, here is information on job vacancies coming from one of the companies engaged in finance in Indonesia, which is a focus on pawnshops, namely:PT Pegadaian (Persero) – Pegadaian is a long standing state-owned financial services company in Indonesia. The history of Pegadaian goes back to 1746 when Vereenigde Oostindische Compagnie (VOC or The United East India Company) established Van Leening Bank as a financial institution that provides credit with a pawn system. Established the first state-owned Pegadaian in Sukabumi West Java on 1 April 1901. After several times changes of its status, the name of PT Pegadaian (Persero) officially launched in 2012. Based in Jakarta, Pegadaian has core business focus on pawning loan services. PT Pegadaian (Persero) has a monopoly on fiduciary service in Indonesia. Pegadaian has its business activities focused in 3 sectors: financing, gold and various services. Its products and services include Pawn Financing, Micro-Fiduciary Financing (Conventional and Sharia Scheme), Gold Business, and Other Services. Pegadaian is a non listed state-owned company and is ully-owned by the Government of Indonesia.As of December 2018, Pegadaian conducted business operations in all parts of Indonesia under the management of 12 regional offices, 59 area offices, 642 branch offices, 3.579 branch unit offices spread in all over Indonesia and directly employs 13,059 employees. Pegadaian also supported by nearly 12,943 employees. Pegadaian supported by 4 subsidiary companies and 1 associated company; PT Balai Lelang Artha Gasia (99.99%), PT Pesonna Optima Jasa (99.00%), PT Pesonna Indonesia Jaya (99.00%), PT Pegadaian Galeri Dua Empat (99.99%), and PT Pefindo Biro Kredit (23.37%).
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Pegadaian (Persero) is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
- Relationship Officer (Tangerang)
- Relationship Officer (Area Jakarta)
- Minimum D3 education in all majors.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Sales, microcredit and marketing as Relationship Officer / Customer Service / marketing agent in the Banking Industry or Multifinance.
- Able to do cross selling and up selling.
- Able to communicate well and maintain good relations with customers.
- Willing to work with orientation to the target.
- Willing to be placed in Jabodetabek Area Branch.
- Aattractive and have good communication skills.
- Highly motivated, initiative, responsible and able to foster good relations with internal and customers.
Note: Ingin mendapatakan informasi langsung dari email kami untuk lowongan kerja CPNS, BUMN, Perusahaan Swasta, Multinational Company, dan bidang lainnya silahkan, mendaftar disini.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Pegadaian on following link below. To apply, please register directly to Pegadaian e-recruitment system with link as follow.
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.