idlowker.com – Morning enthusiasm for all job seekers in Indonesia, here is information on job vacancies coming from one of the companies engaged in banking in Indonesia, namely:PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – Bank BRI is one of the largest state-owned banks in Indonesia. Bank BRI is a public-listed bank and is majority-owned by the Government of Indonesia. Bank BRI’s shares are traded on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) with stock code BBRI. As today, Bank BRI is 56.75% owned by the Government of Indonesia which represented by the Minister of State-Owned Enterprises (SOE). The other 43.25% remaining shares in Bank BRI were owned by the general public and investors. Based in Jakarta, Bank BRI has major business competencies in Micro Banking, Retail Banking, and Middle and Corporate Banking. Based in Jakarta, Bank BRI has 1 head office, 19 regional offices, 468 branch offices (include special branch office and overseas branch office), 609 sub-branch offices, 5,381 BRI Units, 964 cash offices, 2,069 Teras BRI units, and 133 Teras Mobile Units (as of December 2018). Bank BRI also supported by 6 subsidiaries/associate companies; PT Bank BRISyariah Tbk (BRISyariah), PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Agroniaga Tbk (BRI AGRO), BRI Remittance Company Ltd, PT Asuransi Jiwa Bringin Jiwa Sejahtera, PT BRI Multifinance Indonesia, and PT Bahana Artha Ventura.The total loan in 2018 increased by 14.1% to Rp 820 trillion. Total third party funds in 2018 grew 12.2% to Rp 944.3 trillion. Referring to its annual report, the total net profit grew 11.6% year on year to Rp 32.4 trillion.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
Brillian Internship Program – Frontliner
- Male and Female, maximum age of 24 years old.
- Minimum height of 16o cm for Male and 155 cm for Female.
- Good looking, dynamic and energetic.
- Education background (preferably fresh graduate) in D1 – S1 with minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Not tied to a working relationship with any company.
- Placement in Kandangan (Hulu Sungai Selatan): Familiar with South Kalimantan Area, especially Kandangan.
- Alcohol and drug-free.
- Not in a criminal case.
- Good behavior, proven by SKCK.
- Single/not married and willing to not married during the program.
Required application documents
- Application letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Legalized copies of diploma and transcript;
- Copy of ID Card;
- Copy of Family Card (KK);
- Copy of NPWP;
- Notice letter of health condition from Hospital/PUSKESMAS;
- Legalized copy of SKCK;
- Color photograph 4×6 (2 sheets) and full-body photograph (1 sheet).
Note: Ingin mendapatakan informasi langsung dari email kami untuk lowongan kerja CPNS, BUMN, Perusahaan Swasta, Multinational Company, dan bidang lainnya silahkan, mendaftar disini.
For more detail information, please refer official source from PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk on following the link below. If you meet these requirements, please come in person and bring directly all required application documents above to PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk KC Kandangan – Jl Panglima Batur No 16 Kandangan Kalimantan Selatan, Phone (0517) 21611.
Latest Date 18 April 2020.Your application will be treated confidentially and only shortlisted candidates will be followed up.