idlowker.com – Morning enthusiasm for all job seekers, here is the information on job vacancies coming from one of the companies engaged in national banking in Indonesia, which is one of the state-owned banks, namely:PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk – Bank Mandiri (IDX: BMRI) is a trusted and reliable state-owned commercial bank in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri is recognized as the largest bank in Indonesia in term of total assets, loans and deposits. According to information found in Bank Mandiri’s website as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank Mandiri managed to record total assets of Rp 1,236 trillion as of June 2019. Referring to its website, the total loans of Bank Mandiri as of June 2019 were Rp 835.1 trillion and total deposit of worth of Rp 843.2 trillion as of June 2019.Bank Mandiri is a state-owned bank that is majority-owned by the Government of Indonesia. As of today, the Government of Indonesia holds 60% shares in Bank Mandiri which represented by the Minister of State-Owned Enterprises (SOE). The other 40% remaining shares in Bank Mandiri were owned by the general public (8.91% domestic investors and 31.09% foreign investors).
To achieve the company vision: to be Indonesia’s most admired and consistently progressive financial institution, PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following positions
Officer Development Program (ODP) – Wholesale Banking
The placement of ODP Wholesale Banking will be at business segment :
- Corporate Banking
- Commercial Banking
- Government Institutional
- Treasury & International Banking
- Graduates (S1) and Postgraduates (S2) from Local / International university, majoring in relevant fields of studies (Economic, Business Law, Engineering, etc)
- Grade Point Average (GPA):
- Graduate (S1): a minimum GPA of 3.00 or equivalent.
- Postgraduate (S2): a minimum GPA of 3.20 or equivalent.
- Maximum age for selection on 30 March 2020:
- Maximum age of 25 years old for Graduates (S1).
- Maximum age of 27 years old for Postgraduates (S2).
- Fluent in English for both oral and written.
- Remain to be Unmarried during the Program.
- Willing to be assigned in all over Indonesia
- Good networking skills in formal and non-formal organizations with various levels of correspondence.
- Eager to connect with others, especially in the market, and willing to be part of any related activities in the market and in the organization in order to achieve Bank’s goals.
- Good analytical thinking with good independent techniques in digging comprehensive information.
- Excellent in communicating ideas in manner to buy-in the audience with effective and clear perspectives.
- Entrepreneurial spirited.
Note: Ingin mendapatakan informasi langsung dari email kami untuk lowongan kerja CPNS, BUMN, Perusahaan Swasta, Multinational Company, dan bidang lainnya silahkan, mendaftar disini.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Bank Mandiri on following link below. To apply for, please register directly through the Bank Mandiri e-recruitment website with a link as follow.
Latest date 31 January 2020.All application will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.