idlowker.com – Morning enthusiasm for all job seekers, here is information on job vacancies coming from one of the companies engaged in regional banking in Indonesia, namely:PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Barat dan Banten Tbk – PT Bank BJB Tbk or known as “Bank BJB” is a reputable and trusted public-listed bank in Indonesia. Based in Bandung West Java, Bank BJB has core business segments in consumers, commercials and micro banking. Bank BJB’s prime product and services comprise of Consumer Banking, Micro and Small Business, Commercial Banking, Treasury, International Banking and other banking services. Bank BJB offer services through 65 branch offices, 309 sub branch offices, 350 cash units, 152 payment points, 11 Mobile Cash Service Units, and 1,386 Bank BJB ATMs, 11 precious services, 6 UKM centers, and 11 weekend banking units spread across Indonesia. Bank BJB also supported by 3 subsidiaries/affiliated companies; Bank BJB Syariah (98.61%), PT BPR Intan Jabar (36.91%), and PT BPR Karya Utama Jabar (41.98%).Bank BJB is listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) under reference code BJBR. Bank BJB is a regional development bank of West Java and Banten Provinces. Bank BJB is majority owned by the regional government (provincial, regency and municipal) in the West Java and Banten provinces. As of December 2017, Bank BJB is 38.26% owned by West Java provincial Government, 23.61% by Municipal Governments in West Java, 5.37% by Banten provincial Government, 7.76% by Municipal Governments in Banten and 25% remaining shares by investor and public shareholders.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Barat dan Banten Tbk offer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in banking industry as :
Information Technology Development Program (ITDP) Bank BJB
- Male or Female, maximum age of 26 years old.
- Minimum S1 with minimum GPA of 2.75, majoring in Informatics Engineering / Information Systems Computer Science, Electrical Engineering / Telecommunications / Industrial Engineering (Already Graduated / Certified, Finance, Accounting, Banking).
- Understanding about the soncept of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Have good knowledge of hardware and software information systems.
- Mastering the XML programming language, Messaging Format, Object Oriented (Java, C ++).
- Have good knowledge in the field of System and Networking.
- Having good communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English, both oral and in written.
- High integrity and can work in a Team.
Note: Ingin mendapatakan informasi langsung dari email kami untuk lowongan kerja CPNS, BUMN, Perusahaan Swasta, Multinational Company, dan bidang lainnya silahkan, mendaftar disini.
For more detail information, please refer official source from CDC Telkom University on following link below. To apply for this opportunity, please register and sign in to CDC Telkom University e-recruitment website with link as follow.
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.