idlowker.com – Morning enthusiasm for all job seekers, here is information on job vacancies coming from one of the companies engaged in the production of spart parts, namely:PT Astra Otoparts Tbk – AOP or known as “Astra Otoparts” is a reputable public-listed automotive components manufacturing company in Indonesia. Astra Otoparts operates primarily as a producer of automotive components. Its business includes manufacturing and trading automotive components. Astra Otoparts running the business in manufacturing and distributing of wide range automotive components for two-wheelers and four-wheelers, with the largest market segment in Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Replacement Market (REM). PT Astra Otoparts Tbk is a directly-owned subsidiary company of large diversified business group PT Astra International Tbk (Astra Group). At present, Astra Group holds 80% shares in Astra Otoparts. The other 20% of the remaining shares were owned by the public. Astra Otoparts is based in Jakarta and now supported by 7 business units, 18 consolidated subsidiary companies, 20 equity method companies, 1 cost method company, and 10 indirect investment companies.In terms of financial performance, Astra Otoparts succeeded in posting excellent financial performance in 2017.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Astra Otoparts Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions
Corporate Communication Analyst
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (S1) majoring in Communication, Public Relations, Advertising, Management or related field.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the same field.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Able to think strategically and creatively with attention to detail.
Note: Gabung 30 Ribu member kami untuk mendapatkan informasi seputar dunia kesehatan dan tips kesehatan silahkan klik disini.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Astra Otoparts Tbk on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exciting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling the online application form at.
Apply Online – Official Information
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.Only qualified candidates will be contacted and invited to attend the selection process.