|Market – Bisnis.com|
idlowker.com – The enthusiasm of all job seekers, the following is information about job vacancies that come from one of the companies engaged in the energy sector in Indonesia, namely:From the day it was founded on 9 June 1980 as one of the first Indonesian drilling contractors, MedcoEnergi has transformed into an integrated energy company with businesses in oil and gas exploration and production as well as other energy related ventures.Currently the Company employs more than 2,300 people in working areas that span from Sumatra, Java, Kalimantan, Sulawesi to beyond Indonesia over seas.MedcoEnergi aims to increase its oil and gas production within the next years, enabling the Company to grow and become a company with market capitalization of more than US$ 1 billion.PT Medco E&P Indonesia is a subsidiary of PT Medco Energi International, Tbk. for oil and gas activities in Indonesia, focusing on upstream activity, exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas.
The Company acquired Oil and Gas E&P contracts (PSCs) in South Sumatra through this transaction.
Industrial Relations Specialist – Jakarta
- Holds a Bachelor degree (S1) in Law from a reputable university.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in Industrial Relations.
- Having good communication skill both oral and written English skill.
- Having good analytical skill, problem solving and Interpersonal skill.
- Having good negotiation and presentation skill
- Having good experience with various labor regulations is advantage.
- Having basic understanding of oil and gas operations is advantage
- Having good ability to resolve conflicts effectively and determine true business needs
Note: Bagi anda yang berminat bekerja di perusahaan energi seperti MedcoEnergi, hanya untuk lebih memahami, membimbing, mendapatkan informasi perusahaan energi (oil and gas) , silahkan beli disini.
Those who are interested please apply to link below Please include your CV in the application.
All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.