idlowker.com – The enthusiasm of all the job seekers, the following is information about job vacancies that come from one of the state institutions engaged in the procurement of goods and services, namely:Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang / Jasa Pemerintah Republik Indonesia – LKPP is the National Public Procurement Agency of the Republic of Indonesia (NPPA). NPPA is a government owned public procurement policy-making agency in Indonesia. NPPA is a non-ministerial agency in Indonesia and has main duties to implement the development and formulation of public procurement policies. NPPA was formed by the Government of Indonesia to formulate government procurement policy and regulations in Indonesia. NPPA is based in Jakarta and its head office is registered at Kawasan Rasuna Epicentrum, Jl Epicentrum Tengah Lot 11 B, Jakarta Selatan 12940. NPPA is organized as 1 Executive Secretary, 1 Inspectorate and 4 Deputy Chairs; Deputy Chair for Strategy and Policy Development, Deputy Chair for Monitoring Evaluation and Development of Information Systems, Deputy Chair for Human Resource Development and Deputy Chair for Legal Affairs and Complaints Handling. Since January 2019, NPPA was lead by Roni Dwi Susanto as the chairman of NPPA replacing Agus Prabowo.Later in 2007, Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang / Jasa Pemerintah Republik Indonesia was officially launched as an independent state-agency under the Presidential Regulation No 106 of 2007. NPPA has a reporting duty directly to the President of the Republic of Indonesia. In conducting its function and duties, NPPA is under the coordination of the State Minister for the National Development Planning/Head of the National Development Planning Agency (Kementerian PPN/BAPPENAS).
Due to strengthen its team, Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang / Jasa Pemerintah Republik Indonesia through the Directorate for Professionalization Development is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
Tenaga Pendukung Administrasi Penyesuaian/Inpassing JF PPBJ
Position Code : ADM
- Maximum age of 27 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) or equivalent (D4).
- Preferably have minimum 1 year of experience in government offices or public service fields.
- Preferably have CAT proof results in a maximum of the last 2 (two) years held by Government agencies with a minimum composition:
- Nationality Insight Test (TWK): 70
- General Intelligence Test (TIU): 70
- Personal Characteristics Test (TKP): 125
- Indonesian citizens (WNI) who fear God, loyal and obedient to the Pancasila, the 1945 Constitution, and the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia (NKRI).
- Graduated from a reputable university with a minimum accreditation B issued by BAN-PT.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 on the scale of 4.00.
- Have high initiative in work and are able to work on target.
- Able to work individually and in a team.
- Skilled to use Microsoft Office and the internet.
- Oriented to public services..
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Good behavior and never been sentenced to prison.
- Never been involved in drug abuse.
- Will not demand to be converted into a candidate for Civil Servants (CPNS).
Required application documents
- Scan of application letter that has been affixed with signature and addressed to Pejabat Pengadaan Direktorat Pengembangan Profesi dan Kelembagaan LKPP,;
- Scan of CV with 3×4 color photographs;
- Scan of Identity Card,
- Scan of diplomas and transcripts that have been legalized by the authorities,
- Scan of CAT proof results maximum in the last 2 (two) years held by the Government Agency (for those who have).
Note: Ingin mendapatakan informasi langsung dari email kami untuk lowongan kerja CPNS, BUMN, Perusahaan Swasta, Multinational Company, dan bidang lainnya silahkan, mendaftar disini.
For more detail information on the requirements, please refer official source from LKPP on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please send all required application documents above and mention position code in subject line to [email protected].Latest date 21 June 2019.source
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.